Skip to content
We aim to deliver your goods to anywhere in the UK within 3 - 5 working days of despatching your order. Please note that Weekends and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days. Please note that delivery timings may be affected due to increased demand during busy periods. Please note that due to our One Day Spectacular your order may take a little longer to be delivered.
Goods are delivered Monday to Friday during normal working hours by our contracted carrier within the UK (DPD). The standard delivery charge is now £3.95 per order for a limited time. We now offer free delivery on orders over £50 to UK addresses for a limited time. This is based on our Standard Delivery Service. Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to BFPO addresses.
Please note that we do not process payment for orders until we have the stock and the order is released for our warehouse to despatch to you.
We are pleased to also accept orders via Shop Online for delivery within selected European countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain. We aim to deliver your goods within 5-8 working days of despatching your order. Please note that Weekends and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
We reserve the right not to accept your order at our own discretion.
We accept payment by credit card, debit card and Paypal on this site. Cards accepted are Mastercard, Switch/UK Maestro, Visa, Visa Debit/Delta, American Express and Visa Electron. We do not process payment until the stock is in our warehouse and the order is released for despatch to you.
If you do not wish to send your details over the web for any reason, you can ring us on +44 (0)1773 740899 and we will be happy to take your order by phone. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number and we will call you back.
UK Delivery Prices
£3.95 for all packages. (Orders over £50.00 qualify for free delivery to UK addresses).
Republic of Ireland Delivery Prices
£12.50 for all packages.
Continental Europe Delivery Prices
£15.00 delivery charge for all orders up to £50.00, £20.00 delivery charge for all orders over £50.00 and up to £150.00, £30.00 delivery charge for all orders over £150.00 and up to £300.00 and £45.00 delivery charge for all orders over £300.00.
VAT & Customs Duties
Value Added Tax is charged on most goods and services within the European Union. UK VAT is currently 20% and is included in all product prices displayed on the Denby Web Site.
We are required by law to collect VAT on orders despatched to addresses within the European Union.
Cancellation and Returns Policy
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your goods. You must notify Denby within 14 days of receipt by one of the following means: in writing to Consumer Services, Denby Retail Ltd, Denby, Derbyshire, DE5 8NX, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on +44 (0)1773 740899. We will then advise you on how to return the goods, so that they reach us speedily and safely. We would ask that you take good care of the goods whilst in your possession, that they are unused and returned to us with barcodes still attached and in the original packaging.
If you wish to return goods then you will be required to pay the return delivery charges, as we will only refund the original payment for the goods and the associated delivery charge. If any goods are received in a faulty condition then please contact our Consumer Services team on +44(0)1773 740899 to discuss return options.
If you do cancel your order but do not return the goods, we may arrange to collect them from you at your cost. Your refund will be processed as soon as possible and within 30 days of the order cancellation at the latest.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a UK consumer.
Use of Promotional Codes Terms and Conditions
Promotional codes can only be redeemed online at www.denby.co.uk and are only valid for orders for delivery in the UK and selected european destinations. Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional code. Any refunds made will take into account the discount given on your original order. Promotional codes cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
Tesco Clubcard Rewards Tokens
How to Use Your Token Codes
Visit www.denby.co.uk to choose the products you would like to spend your token code (s) on.
Add products to your www.denby.co.uk basket.
In the checkout process on the payment page enter your token code (s) into the area marked “Redeem a promotion code”
Enter the token numbers. More than 1 token code can be used in a single transaction, however the total cost of the products purchased, including any discounts, must equal or exceed the value of the token codes used.
No change is given from rewards token codes.
If the total amount exceeds the total value of your tokens you can pay for the rest of your purchase with a credit or debit card. Enter your payment in the section marked “Pay by Credit Card”.
Things to remember:
Token codes are valid for 6 months from issue. Remember to think about when you plan to use this token, to ensure it is still valid.
Denby currently only deliver to addresses within the UK.
Goods should be delivered within 7 days to anywhere within the UK.
Postage within UK (using DPD) is £3.95. Delivery on orders over £50 is free.
Postage where due cannot be paid for using token codes and must be paid for using a credit or debit card.
Denby E-gift certificates cannot be paid for using token codes and must be paid for using a credit or debit card.
Rewards token codes are not transferable.
The Clubcard Terms & Conditions are listed below. If you have any questions about these Clubcard Terms & Conditions please contact Tesco.
Tesco - Terms and Conditions for Rewards Tokens
Rewards tokens cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer, scheme or promotion and cannot be exchanged in whole or part for cash.
All rewards are subject to availability and the standard terms and conditions, booking conditions or conditions of carriage of the Partner.
Where relevant, no change will be given if the value of the tokens is greater than the cost of the reward, but any shortfall can be paid to the Partner by cash or credit/debit card.
Rewards tokens can only be sent to the postal/email address on the Clubcard account of the Clubcard member and will be printed with the Clubcard members name and may include their postcode.
All tokens can only be used once and are valid for 6 months once issued unless otherwise stated.
Tokens should be received within 1 working day if the Order is fulfilled by email.
Tokens that are unused but in-date can be returned to Freetime for a points refund. Additional refund conditions may apply to specific products.
Reward Tokens cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded. They cannot be exchanged or reissued.
Tesco Freetime does not accept any responsibility for lost or stolen Reward Tokens.
Tesco Freetime reserve the right to claim back any Clubcard vouchers and/or points subsequently earned by the Clubcard member in lieu of any fraudulent claim for lost/stolen reward tokens.
Tesco Freetime may refuse (at all times acting reasonably) any Clubcard rewards order where there is evidence of abuse or attempted abuse of the Clubcard Scheme or where the customer has not acted as a consumer.
All prices and Clubcard voucher exchange rates and products and services are correct at time of going to print but may be amended at any time. Taxes and other duties, when they are applied, may be subject to alteration without notice.
Partners and services provided may be withdrawn or altered without prior notice.
These terms and conditions do not affect the Clubcard members Statutory Rights. The Tesco refund policy does not apply to Clubcard rewards purchases.
These terms and conditions replace all previous versions, are correct as of November 2010 and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, and any disputes will be decided only by the English courts. Tesco Freetime reserves the right to change these at any time, on reasonable notice for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons. Clubcard members who continue to participate in Rewards following such a change will be considered to have accepted the updated terms and conditions.
A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions, but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.
The Clubcard vouchers and are issued by and remain the property of Tesco which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme.
Tesco cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or vouchers incurred as a result of out of date details.
The most recent terms and conditions can be found at www.tesco.com/clubcard/terms
Win a Summer Weekend in Austria Terms and Conditions
WIN A SUMMER WEEKEND TO AUSTRIA COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of Denby and The Austrian National Tourist Office, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted either online at www.denby.co.uk/page/austria2014 or via this form, and entry is restricted to one per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of dispatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date. The 1st prize winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a SAE to The Austrian National Tourist Office, 9-11 Richmond Buildings, London W1D 3HF, between 16th June-8th August 2014.
4. All entries must be received by 8th June 2014.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition. To enter you must supply us with your name and your friend’s name and email address, which must be different to your email address. By entering your details you are agreeing that Denby and carefully selected third parties are able to contact you with marketing information. You are able to opt out of this at any time. Your friend will not be included in any marketing information without prior consent and we will contact them separately for permission to do this.
6. The winner will be notified within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner; however, if the promoter is unable to contact a winner within a reasonable period, an alternative winner will be chosen. If the winner of the draw is unable to take up the prize for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication.
8. One entrant will win a 3 night experience break for 2 at The Trattlerhof (4 Star) in Carinthia, Austria. This is inclusive of half board. The price also includes economy flights from Greater London to Klagenfurt or the closest airport available to Carinthia. The offer further includes one Spa treatment per person as well as transfers from the airport in Austria to the Hotel and vice versa. The prize must be booked by 1st September 2014 and all travel must be completed by 31st December 2014. Restrictions to choices of flight bookings during peak times may apply. Flights must be booked via the Austrian National Tourist Office.
9. The prize does not include travel insurance, personal expenditure or incidental costs, other than where mentioned. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they have a valid passport and travel insurance and obtain any necessary vaccinations and visas for their trip.
10. The prize is available until the stated date only and is subject to availability and competitive flight prices. It is non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. The winner may be required to participate in publicity and in line may be requested to give feedback on their travel experience.
12. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. The 16 Piece Dinner Set 2nd prize may be selected from any of the 16 Piece Dinner Sets listed online at www.denby.co.uk and is dependent on stock availability at the time. The £50 Denby E-Voucher can only be redeemed at denby.co.uk and is valid for one year from date of issue. Please note that E-Vouchers are not redeemable for cash, are not redeemable in-store and are non-transferable.
14. Denby are responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw and provision of the 2nd and 3rd prize. All other facilities connected with the provision of the 1st prize are the responsibility of the Austrian National Tourist Office. Promoters: The Denby Pottery Company Ltd, Denby, Derbyshire DE5 8NX. Austrian National Tourist Office, 9-11 Richmond Buildings, London W1D 3HF.
100 Free Wooden Spoons giveaway with code SPOONEY
1. Entry to the Denby Free Spoon (“Offer”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom only. Directors, management and employees of Denby Retail Ltd are not eligible to enter. 2. To participate in this Offer, entrants must add a Cherry, Jet, Azure, Barley or Imperial Blue Wooden Spoon to their Basket and then use the voucher code “Spooney” in the redeem a promotion code entry box. 3. The Promotion begins on 24th June 2014 and shall continue until the earlier of 30th June 2014 or whilst promotional stocks of the spoons last (“Promotion Period”). This Promotion is subject to availability of products; there are 100 wooden spoons of any colour variant available to be given away to the first 100 valid entrants during the Promotion Period. Only 1 free spoon per entrant is available. No purchase is necessary although orders under £50 to UK destinations are subject to a £3.95 standard shipping charge. 4. Entry into the Promotion will be confirmed at the checkout by entering valid data. 5. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry. 6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. 7. Products will be delivered by a third party within 28 working days of valid entry and the Promoter accepts no liability for products which may be lost or damaged during delivery. 8. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this sample giveaway or accepting or using the product, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. 9. The Products are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Sample is not available during the Promotion Period, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another sample for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value. 10. If for any reason any aspect of this product giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this product giveaway, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sample giveaway, or invalidate any affected entries. 11. If at the Promoters sole discretion an entrant is deemed not to comply with these terms and conditions of entry, that entry will be discarded and another eligible entrant randomly selected. 12. The Promoter is Denby Retail Ltd, Denby, Derbyshire, DE5 8NX, Company registration number: 06800973
Win a Denby Dinner Set Worth £1000 Terms and Conditions
To enter the draw entrants need to complete all the marked fields on the registration form. No purchase necessary. The prize draw is open to UK visitors and a draw will be made from the Denby Pottery Company Ltd's database on the last day of February, May, August and November. The first entry chosen independently at random on the last day of the months shown above will win the prize of an 8 piece place setting Denby dinner service worth over £1000 retail value from the current Denby portfolio (includes dinner plates, teaplates, dessert/salad plates, soup/cereal bowls, noodle bowls, mugs, cups, saucers, teapot, small jug, sugar bowl, serving platter, covered serving dish/casserole and where featured, gourmet plates and bowls). Employees of the Denby Pottery Company Ltd, their agents, families and anybody professionally connected with the prize draw are not eligible to enter. Only one entry per household is permitted. The winner will be notified in writing within 28 days of the draw. The prize will be delivered by Denby's standard delivery service to a UK address within 28 days of winner notification. The winner's name and county will be made available by sending an SAE to The Denby Pottery Company Ltd, Denby, Derbyshire, DE5 8NX. All entrants accept that if they win their name and county will be made public in this way. No cash alternative will be offered. The promoter's decision is final. The promoter is the Denby Pottery Company Limited, Denby, Derbyshire, DE5 8NX.
Write a Review and enter the prize draw to receive a £50 Denby E-Voucher Terms and Conditions
To enter the draw entrants need to log in to their account and write a review on the Denby website about their product. No purchase necessary. The prize draw is open to all visitors, however Denby only ship to UK and Selected European destinations. The prize draw will be made from the Denby Pottery Company Ltd's review database on the last day of each month from all reviews submitted in that month. The first entry chosen independently at random on the last day of each month will win the prize and £50 will be credited to the winners Denby customer account to spend at www.denby.co.uk only. Employees of the Denby Pottery Company Ltd, their agents, families and anybody professionally connected with the prize draw are not eligible to enter. Only one entry per household is permitted. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the draw. The prize will be delivered by Denby's standard delivery service to a UK address within 28 days of winner notification. The winner's name and county will be made available by sending an SAE to The Denby Pottery Company Ltd, Denby, Derbyshire, DE5 8NX. All entrants accept that if they win their name and county will be made public in this way. No cash alternative will be offered. The promoter's decision is final. The promoter is the Denby Pottery Company Limited, Denby, Derbyshire, DE5 8NX.
Refer a Friend
Your Refer a Friend voucher code can only be redeemed against a purchase with a minimum value of £10.00 excluding postage and packing and delivery charges.
Vouchers can only be redeemed against online purchases at www.denby.co.uk.
The voucher is valid for three months from the date the voucher is emailed to you.
The remaining balance must be paid using a credit or debit card.
Only one voucher can be redeemed per order.
This voucher is not valid in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
This voucher is not transferable or assignable and has a cash redemption value of £0.001 which can not be exchanged or part exchanged for cash payment.
Normal Denby terms and conditions for using the Denby website apply except when they conflict with these terms and conditions.
The voucher cannot be used to purchase gift certificates, or used against the value of postage and packing or delivery charges.
The voucher cannot be used retrospectively to pay for orders already placed.
If you have a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can ring us or write to us at the address given above. We will do our best to resolve your query as speedily as possible, and will in any event contact you to acknowledge it within 5 working days.
We monitor our complaints procedures to ensure that they are fair and effective. But please let us know if you are not happy with the results.